Thursday, September 3, 2009

ed hardy men swimwear


Last time I went to go the commerical road of my city to go shopping with my boyfriend,and he wanted to buy a swimwear as next weekend we will go swimming.We hung around many stores which men swimwears are sold.Finally he chose one of ed hardy men swimwear.Honestly not until that time did I know ed hardy this brand,but just when I knew it I begin to fall in love with it just like loving my boyfriend.What magic does ed hardy have to make many people crazy for it?Searched from the internet,I saw many celebrities were often seen wearing in ed hardy goods.Like the sweety Britney Spears who I liked very much when I was a teenager.She was seen several times in ed hardy goods.I saw 2 photos of her in ed hardy goods.One is she in an orange ed hardy bikini at the seaside though at that time her body figure was fat.One is she walked on the street in a simple style ed hardy t-shirt with a skull on it.Have you heard High School Musical that Disney movie?The beautiful heroine Vanessa Hudgens also was seen wearing in ed hardy goods several times especially ed hardy baseball hats.So are you interested now?If so remember to buy one ed hardy swimwear in this hot summer just like my sexy boyfriend~!

No comments:

Post a Comment